Tax Manager – Appleton, WI
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this opportunity:
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to join our team. Individuals who have strong tax knowledge and general accounting skills and are capable of handling multiple engagements will find we are a great place to expand their public accounting career. This is a great position for those who thrive on challenges and want the opportunity to grow and advance within an established mid-size public accounting firm that ranks as one of the top 100 CPA firms in the country.
This position is responsible for:
- Reviewing moderate to complex individual, pass-through and corporate tax returns
- Providing tax expertise to others in the firm
- Providing research and analysis for complex tax transactions and topics
- Participating in federal and state tax examinations
- Managing client relationships, projects and engagement teams
- Training, mentoring and developing others
Begin a long-term relationship with a firm where motivation drives advancement. We invite you to explore employment opportunities with us and see how you can have an exciting and enjoyable career!
- 6+ years public accounting experience
- Active CPA license
- Masters in Tax is a plus
- Supervisory and in-charge experience
- Strong tax knowledge, general accounting experience
- Capable of handling multiple complex engagements
- High level knowledge of federal and WI tax issues
- Experience with multi-state and consolidated returns
- Be knowledgeable of general economic trends
- Be well informed of possible tax legislation that could affect business climate
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Tax preferred
- MUST have an active CPA license.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.